Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
PLEASE NOTE: The system processing fee for standard PayPal transaction is 3.9% of the amount you are transferring!
You can use the Mass Payment option to reduce the transaction cost, which is just $1 per transaction regardless of the transfer amount.
To make a PayPal payment using the "Mass Payment" option you need to do the following:
1. Sign into your account at Paypal.com website. From your PayPal account home page please select «Send Money», then choose «Make a Mass Payment» menu item.
2. You are now at the Mass Payment page. Now you need to upload the text file with transaction details into PayPal system from your PC. The text file contains our PayPal login name, payment amount, currency and payment comments.
Please use this link to login into control panel payment page and create your personalized text file for mass payment upload:
Click here to download example text file. Please make sure to provide your control panel login in the file.
If you want to create the text file yourself, here is what you have to put into the file:
email@example.com<insert Tab here>payment_amount<insert Tab here>USD<insert Tab here>your_login_name_in_our_control_panel
Basically, you must create a tab-delimited file containing your recipients’ information to send a Mass Payment file. A tab-delimited file can be generated from most text and spreadsheet applications, such as Excel or Notepad.
In the first column, enter your recipients’ email addresses. In the second column, enter the payment amounts for each recipient. In the third column, input the three-letter currency code for the currency of the payment (only one currency type is allowed for each Mass Payment file), USD or EUR in the current case. The fourth column lets you enter a unique identifier of your customer account in our control panel to recognize your payment and process it into correct customer account.
You can check for more details on PayPal Mass Payment in original:
3. Click the "Upload" button and pick the text file you have just saved on your PC.
4. Check all the data PayPal loaded from the file. You can also input your login name in our control panel into the "Customize" fields. If everything is correct, click the "Review" button.
5. Now click the "Submit" button to process your payment.